Tuesday, August 10, 2010

An Awesome Day....

So today was a totally awesome day! I got to see my best friends and just have a good time. My best friend Britt got back from Honduras 3 days ago and I saw her for the first time today! I have missed her soo much and it was great to see her face. Me and her had some great times in fourth period. We constantly goofed off and had some good laughs. She bought me a totally awesome bracelet from Honduras!!! It is soooo cute and I will treasure it forever!























Me and Britt goofin off in fourth period :)

























This is my totally awesome, lovable, funny, most legit best friend. He has been there for me from the start and I am gonna miss him sooooo much when I run off to college. Love ya wes!


This is one of the most legit people I know! She has only been one of my best friends for like 4 or 5 months but she is uberbombtastic with a bit of legit on the side ;) I love her with all my heart and I am gonna miss her dearly when I go to college.
I am gonna miss all my friends so much and I know I will be friends with them forever. As one of my friends say, " some friends are for a season and some are for a lifetime." These are friends for a lifetime right here. I love you all so much :)

3 comments:

  1. AWWW! LOVE YOU BRITT! :)

    You are so awesome we are all gonna miss you this year!

    Love, Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too Makay!!! :) Im gonna miss youtoo :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha Love the picture with the glasses... I love goofing off with friends :)

    ReplyDelete