Saturday, August 21, 2010

So today is full of fun stuff....


So today is my little brother's 6th birthday!!! :D He has gotten so big and I love him so much. Ya he is annoying. Sure he is obnoxious at times but most of all he is my brother and will always love him even when he makes me mad.

Isn't he cute???

I love ya Austin James Bowman.

Also today, I am taking my sister to see an outdoor movie for her birthday. Her birthday was a month ago but she was gone for her birthday. So me and her have to help out at my brother's birthday party and then we can have some fun! Love ya Jessi.

So I also leave in 2 days!!!!! Oh my goodness, time has flown by wayyyyyy tooooo fast. I feel like summer has barely started. I hung out with one of my best friends most of the summer. She had a jaw surgery 6 weeks and 2 days ago. I saw her transition from the before and after and like every week. She looks amazing now! Love you makay <3

That's it for now....

-BRITT <3





No comments:

Post a Comment