Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Me and Makay's Bucket List!





So one of the things on my forming bucket list is to eat a whole watermelon with my friend Makay. So we decided to do that today and it was pretty awesome! So do you think we can do it? I am the one on the left in the video and Makay is on the right.





































So this is halfway through our watermelon. We are staying strong and we are having a blast. Makay is truly an awesome girl! She has a blog (sofarsogreat1.blogspot.com). Follow it! Tell me if you think we ate the whole thing in my comments :)










Alright the results are in! We ate the WHOLE watermelon! it was quite good too. So all of you that thought that we couldn't, well we totally proved you wrong! Haha. Thanks for following! Over and Out


-BRITT

4 comments:

  1. BTW we totally killed it. hahahahahahhahaha,

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yea for sure! we are soooo completely legit :) love you makay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW girl... I left you alittle something on my blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete