Sunday, July 11, 2010

Today was such a good day!!!

So today was such a good day! I saw my best friend Weston and I got a lot of stuff cleared up for college and I feel that God is making me go through all of this for a reason. I still have some things that are a little fuzzy but they will clear up sooner or later. I have about a month and a half left here in NC and then I am off for college. I am especially gonna miss Cody M, Makay, Brittany P, and my best friend Weston. They have all been such a great support system and I love them all very much. Sometimes I wish that I had a teleportation system where I could me in Florida one minute and in NC the next. I am gonna be 12 hours away! That's a long drive! But God is gonna help me through everything and everything will be okay :) I have got a lot of things on my mind, hopefully God will show me some answers soon.


Over and Out

-BRITT

2 comments:

  1. I can help you invent a teleport... PLEASE! I am going to miss you too much. :( I know God will help you home soon though. CHRISTMAS!!! :D

    Just wait it out baby doll, God will figure it out for you.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea i know He will. I have learned to trust Him :)

    ReplyDelete