Wednesday, July 7, 2010

So Makay likes my blog...

My friend Makay likes my blog so I will keep this chain thingy going lol. Thank you Makay for liking my blog :)


7 Things About Me:


1. My favorite food is sweet peas.....i know weird but they are!


2. I am going to a Christian college in Florida in the fall.


3. My all time favorite show is CSI: Las Vegas......all the other ones are just plain stupid (sorry!)


4. I have attended 6 different schools (my family moved a lot)


5. My bestest friend in the whole world is Weston Adam Greene. He has been there for me from the beginning.


6. I am the oldest child. I have a younger brother and sister.


7. I have never been outside of the United States.
Ummmm...I am only following three blogs. so my faves are:
1. So Far So Great
2. CM Represent
3. Dana Bailey's blog
Over and Out.
-BRITT

2 comments:

  1. haha. LEGIT. I think all your posts are. ;) and you know... I wanna be your best friend! Stupid Weston... I am gonna kick him. JK JK JK! I love him hahahahahahah

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the award! I posted my seven things on my blog if you're interested.

    ReplyDelete