Friday, July 16, 2010

wow...

So today was a rough day....it was kind of like a roller coaster. My day started off really great because I got a nice warm shower and then I went to my friend Makay's house. She just had jaw surgery so I am visiting her and lifting her spirits :) Love you Makay! She had her bottom jaw pushed back 6mm, top jaw 3mm, all her wisdom teeth taken out and her jaw split in half and moved to the left to be aligned. Man she went through some major surgery and she went through it like a trooper :D she is such a strong girl and I love her to death. I have hung out with her like 6 times this summer so far and the hangouts are always so much fun. She is just like me; she is strong in the Lord, and she lives her life for Christ. Keep praying for her guys!!

















She is the one in the front on the left.


Over and Out.

-BRITT

3 comments:

  1. AWWWW. Thanks girl! Reverse that though. Top forward 6mm, Bottom back 3mm. haha.

    And the prayers have helped so much, and so have the visits! Thank you brittany for always being there! you are such a great friend!

    And OMGOSH. D-now was so fun. I just love you wes and britt so much! AHHHH! I can't wait till we are all together again! :)

    LOVE and HUGS!

    -Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. ill pray for her! thats for sure! jaw surgery must have hurt ouch!!

    loueladaniele.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea it definitely did. she definitely needs all the prayer she can get for a good recovery.

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete