Wednesday, July 7, 2010

My Sister's Birthday!!

So my sister turned 15 today! It seems like yesterday she was a little girl with pigtails and missing front teeth. She has turned into a wonderful young lady and I am excited to see where God leads her in life. She is an awesome girl with a great heart and I love her to death!


Unfortunately, she is in Alabama right now so I am not able to give her a birthday hug....I will when she gets back though :)
Also, I am going to a Bible study today at Jordan Lake and I am super pumped! I love going out with my friends while also learning about God! God is good and He is always there no matter what.
That's all for now. Over and Out.
-BRITT

3 comments:

  1. AWWW. Happy Bday! :D

    OH! Look! You got a new follower! I told you that award would bring you a few! ;)

    LOVE LOVE LOVE,

    makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too makay! I'll be praying for you during your surgery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THANKS! I am alive... go to www.makaysjawjourney.blogspot.com for some pics and info.

    love you.

    thanks for the prayers... keep em coming!

    -makay

    ReplyDelete