Wednesday, June 9, 2010

As A Chapter Ends, A New One Begins...




So I am graduating this Friday. I can't believe how fast my four years of high school went by. For all the upcoming freshmens, enjoy your high school years while you can! Don't fill it up with a bunch of drama and all that stupid stuff. Have fun! It feels like yesterday that I was walking in to my high school on my first day of school being a freshmen. You feel so mature going into high school. I must admit that some of the classes I took were hard but I trusted God and I passed them with flying colors! :D I am going to leave high school with a satisfied heart. I have great friends that love me with all their hearts. My best friends are Makay (check out her blog!), Brittany, and Weston. Weston is obviously the boy in this pic. Brittany is the blonde girl in front of the flowers. Makay is the one one the right. They have been there for me through thick and thin and I love them! Well, I am off to bed. I have graduation rehearsal tomorrow! Wish me luck! :)






-BRITT









1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU BRITT! :D Have fun at Graduation rehearsal, or try to. I will see you at Graduation, it is going to be sooooo much fun!

    and cute pic btw.

    love, makay

    ReplyDelete