Thursday, June 10, 2010

Ok, So I totally had an awesome day today!! I went on my friends boat and we went to the lake and went tubing and MAN am i sore!!! I got some major sunburn too. Even though I put on a bunch of sunscreen. My best friend turned 18 today!! He has been my best friend for a little over a year and he is the best thing that has ever happened to me.

I am graduating today too! It seems like yesterday I was a freshmen walking in to my first day of high school. It is so weird how time flies by. My four years of high school went by so fast. I am going off to a Christian college next semester and I am super pumped! I am so excited to see where God leads me in life. I hope to find my perfect guy while there. I am so happy that I made it this far in life. I have only been saved for a little over a year and it was the best decision I have ever made. I am always much happier and I am always thinking positive. I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me
Phillipians 4:13

-BRITT




1 comment:

  1. sorry you got so sunburnt, but admit it... it was so worth it! hahahahha.

    -makay

    ReplyDelete