Friday, June 11, 2010

Graduation!


So I have finally graduated!! It feels so good! My four years of high school went by so fast and I can't believe it. I was really looking forward to seeing my dad today. I miss him so much all the time because my parents are divorced and he lives in Alabama. He is my hero and I love him with all my heart. The man that I am hugging in my picture is my dad. Isn't he good looking? As soon as he saw me, he walked up to me and gave me a hug and he started crying when he hugged me. It means so much to him that I have graduated. He drove 11 HOURS just to see me graduate. It means a lot to me that he came and I am glad that high school is over. I am not going to cry because it's over, I am going to smile because it happened. I am looking forward to starting a new chapter in the book of my life. I am now a college girl! GO PENSACOLA EAGLES!!!! (that is my college's mascot) I am really going to miss my friends. If they are true friends, they will stay in contact with me and I will definitely stay in contact with them. I am excited to see where God leads me :) "When everything falls apart, your arms hold me together, when everything falls apart, you're the only hope for this heart, when everything falls apart and my strength is gone, I find you mighty and strong, you keep holding on, you keep holding on..." This is from one of my favorite songs in the entire world. This is from When Everything Falls Apart by the band Fee. Check out their video on youtube.com. Their words are so captivating and inspiring. That's all for now! Over and out!

-BRITT



3 comments:

  1. haha. girl. I am so happy for you! :D You should post some group pics on here! :D I love you soooo much. I am glad your dad could make it. :)

    -makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, and "IF"????? Come on now. haha. I AM a true friend. ;)

    love you.

    Makay

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know you are!! lol love you makay! :)

    ReplyDelete