Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Absence...

This is a pic of me at my senior prom! Aren't I just gorgeous!? Anyways, this post is about my absence :( I will not be on the computer until Saturday evening :( I know, sad but I will not have access to a computer. I am going to a Bible camp for a week and it is at the beach and its gonna be awesome!! I am super pumped! I am on fire for God and I am proud to be a Christian. I need more followers! I have some good things to say! Well that's it for now! Over and out.

-BRITT

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! Have fun!!!!! :D I wanna hear all about it.

    And yeah you are GORRRRgeous. :)

    Love you girl... Makay

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, you are gorgeous!

    I don't know if you've seen my blog, but you definitely know me from school :p. My blog is pretty much about fashion, music, art, and whatever else I like. I'll be following yours!

    ReplyDelete